Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fun Facts Tuesday:
What's the Germiest Object in Your House?

a) Kitchen Sponge
b) Toothbrush Holder
c) Pet's Water Bowl

Extrapolated from EatingWell Magazine

The Kitchen Sponge harbors 150 times more bacteria, mold and yeast than the Toothbrush Holder! (Fortunately, the majority of which will not make you sick).

**TIP: The best way to de-germ your sponge is to microwave your wet sponge for 2 minutes everyday, and replace it every 2 weeks**

No comments:

Post a Comment